board of directors
The Canadian Centre for Gender & Sexual Diversity’s Board of Directors is made up of volunteers who serve as the administrative body of the organization. Board members hold their roles for 2-year terms, which can be negotiated within the bylaws parameters. The Board of Directors is responsible for exercising accountability, and being responsible to stakeholders and the communities we serve.
The CCGSD is forever evolving. As part our values of transparency and openness, you will find links to our current governing document, and a number of new draft policies & procedures being developed by the CCGSD Board of directors that are currently being reviewed and tested by CCGSD Staff to ensure completeness and validity to the ongoing support of our Goals and Programs. These working documents are published in the spirit of openness and inclusion. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact the Board (email@example.com) or the Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) at any time.
Please note that the previously approved volunteer screening policy as been folded into the new Human Resources Policy and that we have made changes to the Duty of Care Policy based on feedback from staff and the community.
CCGSD Audited Financial Statements:
- 2019 CCGSD Audited Financial Statements
- 2018 CCGSD Audited Financial Statements
- 2017 CCGSD Audited Financial Statements
- 2016 CCGSD Audited Financial Statements
- 2015 CCGSD Audited Financial Statements
- 2014 CCGSD Audited Financial Statements
- 2013 Jers-Vision Audited Financial Statements
- 2012 Jers Vision Audited Financial Statements
- 2011 Jers Vision Audited Financial Statements
- 2010 Jers Vision Audited Financial Statements
- 2009 Jers Vision Audited Financial Statements
Commitment To BIPOC Communities
An open letter and apology on behalf of previous events regarding the BIPOC communities and CCGSD.
To the Black and Indigenous People, and People of Colour Harmed by CCGSD, We are writing to apologize to you and to make commitments about how we will move forward. In the long history of CCGSD, and as recently as this year, it is clear to us that Black people, Indigenous people and People of Colour have been caused harm by CCGSD. Today, we write this letter….